These are features that are currently slated for inclusion in Calculator++ 1.x (before 2.0). We are still taking requests:
- Saving preferences when exiting Calculator++ - DONE!
- Undo/Redo menu items, with keyboard shortcuts
- Tooltips for all items in application window - DONE!
- Support for Linux - DONE!
- Support for MacOS - DONE!
- Support for Solaris - DONE!
- Import new conversion units from ILOC.COM
- Import statistical data from CSV and TSV files
- Support for more languages, in addition to English
- Support for Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) display format
These are features that are currently slated for inclusion in Calculator++ 2.0. We are still taking requests:
- Direct Algebraic Logic
- Adding Machine Logic
- Storing equations in memory
- Copy/Paste equations
- Financial functions
- Gamma function
- Unsigned two's complement integers
- Direct input of physical constants
- Support for Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) display format
These are trendy features that many applications support. They add significantly to the size of downloads as well as to the cost of supporting them. Some may even require licensing fees, so would mean Calculator++ would no long be free. Please let us know which are important to you, why, and how much you're willing to spend on each.:
- Skins - user selectable UI themes